Frequently Asked Questions
Ideally most mains-fed drinking water dispensers should be:
• within around 10-15 metres of a mains water pipe.
• within one and a half metres of a spare 13 amp plug socket
Water fountains will also need access to a drain or outside wall.
Environmental advantages• Unlike bottled water, you don’t have to worry about water being subjected to daylight and day to day temperature fluctuations
• More environmentally friendly as uses less plastic and diesel in deliveries
Logistical advantages• Unlimited supply of quality, cooled, filtered water
• No storage issues
• No heavy lifting when changing bottles
• No need to organise deliveries
Economic advantages• No fluctuating monthly cost or complicated billing
• No need to keep an eye on supplies and ordering
• Uses a product you’re already paying for through your water rates
You can read what scientists think in:
• Should I stop drinking bottled water?
• Britain’s love affair with bottled water – a national scandal?
It’s up to you!
• If you hire, Breakdown, maintenance and sanitisation is automatically included.
• If you buy, Breakdown, and sanitisation are included for the first 12 months.
Most customers prefer water cooler “Rental” as the best piece of mind option. You can find out more about sanitisation in our Services section.
We believe the Sanitisation Service is a “Must Have” when purchasing your water cooler or water fountain.
Any water cooler or water fountain being used to hydrate staff or the general public has to be properly maintained. To achieve the correct levels of hygiene the European Drinking Water Cooler Association (EDWCA) state that a mains connected water cooler should be internally sterilised every 6 months to ensure water quality with any filters being replaced in accordance with their specification.
As a professional organisation Connect Coolers prides itself on the quality of service and advice offered so it is not our standard sales policy to provide machines without the maintenance program that delivers this Sanitisation Service, which is why this is mandatory when orders are placed on our web site.
However, if you have a good reason to purchase without a maintenance program then please call us and we will arrange this for you.
Yes! Our filters use the latest technology to remove/reduce chlorine, odours & bad taste to deliver delicious tasting water.
Not a problem. Call us today on 0800 6124 931 and we may be able to help with a RENT-FREE period.
Any workplace in mainland UK! (Excluding Scottish highlands) We can deliver to:
• Office environments
• Gyms and fitness centres
• Schools and colleges
Yes, we can supply 7oz recyclable plastic cups in boxes of 2,000.
We deliver across the UK, so anywhere in Yorkshire isn’t a problem. We’ve delivered to Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield, Hull, Huddersfield, Halifax, Skipton Harrogate and beyond.
Have another question or need some specific advice? Please give us a call on 0800 6124 931 or ObscureMyEmail